Relationship Issues Will Impact Health Dramatically!
Answer These Questions And Spot The Signs
- Do you have little or no interest in food?
- Are you eating much more than usual?
- Are activities that you used to enjoy no longer fun?
- Are you hardly sleeping?
- Are you feeling really badly about yourself?
- Does everything make you feel tired?
- Do you feel sad most of the day?
- Are you sleeping too much?
- Do you spend a lot of time focusing on regrets and past mistakes?
- Are you having trouble focusing on the tasks at hand?
- Are you getting annoyed and agitated more easily than usual?
- Do you feel like you’re moving in slow motion?
- Are you isolating yourself away from other people?
Signs Your Organization Is Suffering From A Toxic Culture
- #1 Sign – High Employee Turnover
- #2 Sign – Problems Are Never Discussed Or Avoided
- #3 Sign – Systems Become More Important Then Mission OR Vision
- #4 Sign – Meetings Are Meaningless And Avoid Solutions
- #5 Sign – Infighting Amongst Teams OR Between Teams
- #6 Sign – Forms Of Harassment Are Rampant Throughout The Organization
Signs Your Relationship Is Toxic
Does your partner friend, co-worker or mother-in-law…
- Criticize your efforts
- Challenges every decision you make
- Belittles you or call you names
- Trivializes your successes or question your ability to reach a goal
- Exhibit signs of control over friendships, activities or finances
- Treat you like a project
- Arguments become threatening and you fear for your safety or children’s safety
- Make you the root of all problems
- Lack empathy for your experiences
- Thrive on drama and gossip
- Excessive use of alcohol or drugs that makes you feel or your children uncomfortable
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions, I can help. You can connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.