Tue, Nov 14|
Introduction to Meditation and Expanded States of Awareness
This 4-week online course takes you through traditional meditation and beyond to experience a profound exploration of human consciousness and connection.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Event
Hello and welcome,
In this four-week course, learn how to let go of the physical world with guided meditation to support relaxation, connection, and navigation in the non-physical realm. It may help to support the ability to access your higher consciousness and much more.
This online course uses guided exercises and techniques developed by Christie Flynn, Specifically designed to assist you in quickly and effortlessly achieving a deep meditative state, you enter into expanded awareness and connection. Through this 4-week exploration, you will come to know and understand that there is more to your earth-life experience than just the physical reality.
Know and understand your purpose and set deliberate intentions into action.
Learn powerful tools to investigate, explore, and access guidance. Connect with a profound inner wisdom and deeper understanding and remember what you perceive.
Experience the tools and techniques developed by Christie Flynn
Each week access and use the expanded states where you may meet and communicate with your inner self-helper to ask for and receive insight and guidance. During the final week of this online course, you will gain a fresh new perspective and a brighter outlook as you come to know your life’s purpose.
Facilitated by Christie Flynn
Christie's unique approach to consciousness development is applied through her annual Intuitive Development Program. Once experienced and practiced, there is no limit to how far and how deep you can go or to the benefits you may receive.
How it works
- This Introduction to Guided Meditation is a four-week workshop, with four teaching sessions prior to the guided meditation. Each session provides instruction presented by Christie over Zoom video, with an average running time of about one hour and thirty minutes.
- It is recommended that you have access to a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps for streaming the exercises.
- You will need to find a quiet place with earphones which helps to support the experience each week.
- A Zoom link will be provided upon registration to be used throughout the four-week class.
This is for anyone looking to start a meditation practice, calm an over-active mind, and create more presence and ease in your life.
In just 4 weeks you will:
- Connect with yourself in a new way
- Learn to harness the power of your breath
- Understand yourself better, and be more in control of your reactions and your thoughts
- Experience the myriad of benefits meditation has to offer including better sleep, reduced stress, and better focus.
I am here to Welcome you to meditation, to Teach you the fundamental techniques of meditation, and to guide you through the process of connection to your inner guidance.
Any questions about the class or setup, please email email@example.com
General Ticket, non-refundableCA$97.00Tax: +CA$12.61 HST