In Person Readings with Christie - Covid-19
All clients arriving for an in-person session will be required to fill out a smart waiver form prior to their schedule appointment!
COVID-19 Virus Pandemic Self Assessment
This self-assessment tool, developed with the Public Health, will help determine whether you may need further assessment of testing for COVID-19. Please note, if any of the responses to the questions below are “YES” your scheduled appointment cannot be provided.
1. Are you experiencing any of the following?
Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling to breathe or speaking in single words)
Severe chest pain
Having a very hard time waking up
2. Are you experiencing any of the following?
Mild to moderate shortness of breath
Inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing
Chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of difficulty breathing.
3. Are you experiencing any of the following?
4. Have you travelled to any countries outside Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days?
5. Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed) while they were ill (cough, fever, sneezing or sore throat)?
6. Did you have close contact with a person who travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days who has become ill (cough, fever, sneezing, or sore throat)?
ON THE DAY OF YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT
Clients will be expected to arrive for the appointments on time. If you arrive early please wait in your vehicle if possible until your appointment time.
If running late please contact the business line. Time frames of 15-minute delay or more will result in your appointment needing to be rescheduled with a new deposit. Being late for your appointment will mean reducing sterilization time for next client in and we will not be risking the health and safety of all, for late arrivals.
If you are not in touch with our business phone line to notify of late arrival, it will count as a "no show" and loss of deposit.
We are putting emphasis on time management and accountability.
Clients will be required to call and re-book if feeling unwell. If notice is given there will be no penalty.
If you call in when you are already supposed to be at your appointment, where client arrives noticeably unwell, where client attends appointment with lingering cough, you will be asked to rebook at your own cost.
During this pandemic we are being flexible, please respect that we encourage common sense to be used.
We know this pandemic is temporary and we appreciate your support and patience during this time!
Wishing you and your loved one’s great health and happiness!